Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Did you know?

I'm sorry I missed posting for two days, I was working on some large files and my computer decided enough was enough until I made more room on my HD. But we are back in business now! So to continue on with this, I decided it would be important for you to know some "Do you know facts" about Tony before I actually started sharing the lessons I've learned, so from time to time, you can refer back to these facts to shed additional understanding on the lesson. These are things I did NOT know when I met Tony and many of them I didn't pick up on until after I married Geri and MY training began. So here we go:

1. Tony will get more hugs in his lifetime than 100 average (so called normal) people.

2. If you are a young lady your chances of getting a hug are about 90%

3. If your a well endowed young lady, chances increase to 110%

4. If you appear to like it, you get promoted to the "I never forget" list.

5. In Churches we've visited all over the country, people will recognize and call
Tony by name but do not know Geri or I by name.

6. Tony can't read or write, does not speak well, but has no problem getting
exactly what he wants.

7. Tony can operate any tape player, VCR, DVD and TV you put him in front of.

8. Tony has a very nervous stomach, and at the slightest "I don't want to do
this" can turn the contents into liquid!

9. There is no correlation between the time, or amount, of food he has taken in,
and the amount of liquid he can produce when he has a nervous stomach.

10. NSS (nervous stomach syndrome I call it) overtakes him whenever he: sees
a hospital, goes to an amusement park, rides on an ATV, wants revenge on
Dad for any reason, in the middle of the shopping mall.

11. Because of number 10, I always carry a back pack with enough supplies to
accomplish a complete head to toe "Do-Over".

12. Most of the time, I forget and leave the back pack in the car. It has
always amazed me how creative you can get when you have only the supplies
in the men's room.

13. Tony is very strong.

14. Tony has had cancer but is now in complete remission (Thank you Lord!).

15. Tony has had all his teeth removed.

16. When you don't care if you pee your pants or use the little room, it makes
no difference how you put on your underwear?

17. Tony is my "BUD".

1 comment:

Joanne Sher said...

He is a special man, Randy. Praising God for #14, and looking forward to learning more.